Subject: [IGSMAIL-2542] New rcvr_ant.tab
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:29:15 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Oct 26 16:29:15 PDT 1999      Message Number 2542
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: New rcvr_ant.tab

Dear Colleagues,

The IGS equipment naming list has been updated at
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab

Changes are summarized in the header:
| Changes:                                                                     |
| 26 Oct 1999  Added TRM4800, TRM33429.20+GP                                   |
| 26 Oct 1999  Added ASH700700.C,ASH701008.01B,ASH709145.02B,ASH701946.022     |
| 26 Oct 1999  Added SPP571908273                                              |
| 26 Oct 1999  Added SPKE                                                      |
| 26 Oct 1999  Changed GEO codes to SPP                                        |

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]