Subject: [IGSMAIL-2529] IGS Network Workshop 2000
From: Angelyn Moore and Hans-Peter Plag
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:43:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Oct 14 17:43:53 PDT 1999      Message Number 2529
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore and Hans-Peter Plag
Subject: IGS Network Workshop 2000

Dear Colleagues, 

We are pleased to call your attention to the initial announcement of
the IGS Network Workshop 2000, which will be held July 12-15 at 
Soria Moria in Oslo, Norway!

As a brief overview, the IGS Network Workshop will focus on the effective 
flow of station data and information to the IGS Analysis Centers and other 
users of IGS data.  The IGS is preparing for a major shift in operations 
from daily generation of products to subdaily.  These requirements impact 
the overall network infrastructure and the workshop will be devoted to 
this evolution and enhancement, while preserving the fundamental services 
of the IGS.  Other issues such as the role of the IGS in the support of 
future Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), will be included. 

Please visit the web page at http://www.gdiv.statkart.no/igsworkshop for
more information.  This page is also linked from the "What's New" area
of the IGS CB web page at http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov .  

Best regards,
Angelyn Moore 
    and
Hans-Peter Plag

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]