Subject: [IGSMAIL-2524] ITRF2000 Call for Participation
From: Zuheir Altamimi (IERS Terrestrial Frame Section)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 5:58:15 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Oct 13  5:58:15 PDT 1999      Message Number 2524
******************************************************************************

Author: Zuheir Altamimi (IERS Terrestrial Frame Section) 
Subject: ITRF2000 Call for Participation

Dear Colleagues,

The IERS Terrestrial Frame Section has the pleasure to annoucnce
the availability of the ITRF2000 Call for Participation.

The primary goal of ITRF2000 is to be used as a REFERENCE solution
by a wide application community. It will include a primary core stations
(usually used in the annual ITRF solutions) as well as a significant 
extension provided by continental and regional solutions for 
densification 
and other useful geodetic markers.

All interrested groups are heavily encouraged to take part to this 
project.
We would appreciate if you could already indicate your intention to 
participate by filling in the appended Reply form.

Full information related to the ITRF2000 Call for Participation is
available at:

             http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr/ITRF/ITRF2000/

An ascii file of the CfP is also available. For more information, please
contact : [email-masked]

Best regards
IERS Terrestrial Frame Section 
________________________________________________________________________
___
ITRF2000 Reply form 

Organization:

Address:

Country:

Contact person:

Contact email: 

Proposed contribution to ITRF2000 

    Station

    Global solution

    Densification solution

    Local survey

    Validation study
________________________________________________________________________
___

[Mailed From: Zuheir Altamimi <[email-masked]>]