Subject: [IGSMAIL-2521] Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999/Table
From: Dr. Joachim Feltens
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 2:04:07 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Oct 11  2:04:07 PDT 1999      Message Number 2521
******************************************************************************

Author: Dr. Joachim Feltens
Subject: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999/Table

subject: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999/Table

Dr. Joachim Feltens                               Darmstadt, 11 October
1999
IGS Ionosphere Working Group Chairman
EDS at ESOC-FDD
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt
GERMANY

Subject: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999/Table

Dear IGS colleagues, dear colleagues from the ground stations,

last Wednesday I send around the draft of a table which was prepared by
Ms. Carey Noll from CDDIS, and which presents a list of all stations that
contributed with high sampling rate observation data to the solar eclipse
campaign. To a few stations questionmarks had been attached, and I asked
you to check the correctness of the table and to send me missing
information
where necessary. Since I got a lot of response from you, I was able to re-
move most of the question marks.

Carey intends to include this table into the October issue of the CDDIS
bulletin. So may I please you that, if some of you should still have some
comments on the table, to give me these by the end of this week latest.
It's
urgent, because the table shall be published in this month !!!

Please find attached the updated version of the table containing the cor-
rections obtained so far.

Thank you very much for your kind support,      Joachim

***************************************************************************
*****
                                                          North  East
Name  Site Name                Country          Source    Lat.   Lon.
Rate  Receiver Type
----  -----------------------  ---------------  --------  -----  -------
----  ----------------
kir0  Kiruna                   Sweden           LMV/OSO   67.88    21.06
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
mar6  Maartsbo                 Sweden           LMV/OSO   60.59    17.26
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
onsa  Onsala                   Sweden           LMV/OSO   57.39    11.93
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vil0  Vilhelmina               Sweden           LMV/OSO   64.69    16.56
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vis0  Visby                    Sweden           LMV/OSO   57.65    18.37
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
barh  Bar Harbor, ME           USA              NOAA      44.39   -68.22
1    Trimble 4000SSI
boro  Borowiec                 Poland           SRC PAS   52.10    17.07
1    Trimble 4000SSI
cecl  Voecklabruck             Austria          ISR       47.95    13.53
1    Trimble 4000SSI
daej  Taejon                   South Korea      KAO       36.40   127.37
1    Trimble 4000SSI
delf  Delft                    The Netherlands  DUT       51.59    04.23
1    Trimble 4000SSI
dres  Dresden                  Germany          BKG       51.03    13.73
1    Trimble 4000SSI
duck  Kitty Hawk, NC           USA              NOAA      36.18   -75.75
1    Trimble 4000SSE
eusk  Euskirchen               Germany          BKG       50.67    06.76
1    Trimble 4000SSI
glpt  Glouchester Point, VA    USA              NOAA      37.25   283.50
3    Rogue SNR-8000
glsv  Kiev                     Ukraine          MAO       50.36    30.49
1    Trimble 4000SSI
gope  Ondrejov                 Czech Republic   Pecny     49.91    14.79
1    Trimble 4000SSE
gop1  Ondrejov                 Czech Republic   Pecny     49.91    14.79
1    Ashtech Z18
graa  Graz                     Austria          ISR       47.09    15.49
1    Trimble 4000SSI
gues  Guessing                 Austria          TUV       47.07    16.32
1    JPS Legacy
hers  Herstmonceux             Great Britain    NERC UK   50.87    00.34
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
hnpt  Horn Point, MD           USA              NOAA      38.59   -76.13
1    Ashtech Z-Surveyor
hobu  Hohenbuenstorf           Germany          BKG       53.05    10.48
1    Trimble 4000SSI
karl  Karlsruhe                Germany          BKG       49.02    08.42
1    Trimble 4000SSI
kiru  Kiruna                   Sweden           ESA/ESOC  67.86    20.97
3    Rogue SNR-8100
klop  Kloppenheim/Frankfurt    Germany          BKG       50.22    08.73
1    Trimble 4000SSI
leip  Leipzig                  Germany          BKG       51.35    12.37
1    Trimble 4000SSI
mate  Matera                   Italy            ASI       40.65    16.70
2    Trimble 4000SSI
medi  Medicina                 Italy            ASI       44.52    11.65
5    Rogue SNR-8100
mtbg  Mattersburg              Austria          TUV       47.74    16.40
1    JPS Legacy
neus  Neusiedl                 Austria          TUV       47.96    16.84
1    JPS Legacy
nzmo  Neustrelitz?             Germany          DLR       53.33    13.07
10    JPS Legacy
ober  Oberpullendorf           Austria          TUV       47.51    16.50
1    JPS Legacy
penc  Penc                     Hungary          FOMI      47.78    19.28
1    Trimble 4000SSE
pgc5  Victoria                 Canada           NRCan     48.65  -123.45
1    Leica CRS1000
pol2  Bishkek                  Kyrghyzstan      IVTAN     42.68    74.69
1    TurboRogue
sbgz  Salzburg                 Austria          ISR       47.80    13.11
1    Trimble 4000SSI
sele  Almaty                   Kazakstan        IVTAN     43.18    77.02
1    TurboRogue
shas  Shamsi                   Kyrghyzstan      IVTAN     42.62    75.32
1    TurboRogue
thu2  Thule                    Greenland        KMS       75.54   -68.79
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vill  Villafranca              Spain            ESA/ESOC  40.44    03.95
3    Rogue SNR-8100
vims  Wachapreaque Island, VA  USA              NOAA      37.61   -75.69
3    Rogue SNR-8000
wtza  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
wtzt  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Trimble 4000SSI
wtzz  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Ashtech Z18
zimm  Zimmerwald               Switzerland      FOT       46.88    07.47
1    Trimble 4000SSI

45 sites

[Mailed From: ESA]