Subject: [IGSMAIL-2516] ESOC IGS activities paused for the weekend
From: Ignacio Romero
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 5:00:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct  8  5:00:12 PDT 1999      Message Number 2516
******************************************************************************

Author: Ignacio Romero
Subject: ESOC IGS activities paused for the weekend

Subject: ESOC IGS activities paused for the weekend

Dear IGS members,

Just a short note to inform you that all of the IGS activities here at ESOC
will have to be stopped this weekend and will resume next Monday 11th Oct.
(day 284).  We are having some work done on the computers and it is
inevitable that we stop both the ESA GPS network data transfer and the IGS
orbit generation (rapid and predicted orbits) during Saturday and Sunday.

The data flow from our stations (KIRU, VILL, MAS1, MALI, PERT, KOUR) will
resume on Monday Oct. 11th when I will make available all of the data (days
282, 283 included) as normal.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause,

Best Regards,

I. Romero
IGS Team at ESOC

[Mailed From: ESA]