Subject: [IGSMAIL-2512] RE
From: Dr. Joachim Feltens
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 2:06:44 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Oct  6  2:06:44 PDT 1999      Message Number 2512
******************************************************************************

Author: Dr. Joachim Feltens
Subject: RE: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999

subject: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999

Dr. Joachim Feltens                               Darmstadt, 06 October
1999
IGS Ionosphere Working Group Chairman
EDS at ESOC-FDD
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt
GERMANY

Subject: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999

Dear IGS colleagues, dear colleagues from the ground stations,

I just forward this list of Ms. Carey Noll to you. Please check that the
information about your station(s) is correct and complete if appropriate.
Check also that all your stations, that contributed to the solar eclipse
campaign, are included in the list and attach missing ones.

Since we want to publish this list, say around the end of October, I would
appreciate to have your comments and corrections by then. From those of
you,
from which I will not get any answer, I assume then that everything is o.k.

Many thanks for your kind support and best regards,     Joachim Feltens

---------------------- Forwarded by Joachim Feltens/esoc/ESA on 06/10/99
09:41 ---------------------------

Carey Noll <[email-masked]> on 28/09/99 16:03:24

To:   Joachim Feltens/esoc/ESA
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  RE: Solar eclipse on 11 August 1999

Joachim,

    Below is a table I have compiled from the GPS data we have received
thus far in support of the 99 eclipse.  I have a few ??.  I was hoping
you could send this out to your distribution list to have the data
suppliers check it over and fill in the missing info.  Later, after we
are sure of the info, we can send it out over IGSMail if you like,
perhaps asking if there are other sites that could contribute.

Thanks,
Carey.
***************************************************************************
*****
                                                          North  East
Name  Site Name                Country          Source    Lat.   Lon.
Rate  Receiver Type
----  -----------------------  ---------------  --------  -----  -------
----  ----------------
kir0  Kiruna                   Sweden           LMV/OSO   67.88    21.06
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
mar6  Maartsbo                 Sweden           LMV/OSO   60.59    17.26
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
onsa  Onsala                   Sweden           LMV/OSO   57.39    11.93
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vil0  Vilhelmina               Sweden           LMV/OSO   64.69    16.56
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vis0  Visby                    Sweden           LMV/OSO   57.65    18.37
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
barh  Bar Harbor, ME           USA              NOAA      44.39   -68.22
1    Trimble 4000SSI
boro  Borowiec                 Poland           SRC PAS   52.10    17.07
1    Trimble 4000SSI
cecl  ?                        Austria          ISR       47.95    13.53
1    Trimble 4000SSE
daej  Taejon                   South Korea      KAO       36.40   127.37
1    Trimble 4000SSI
delf  Delft                    The Netherlands  DUT       51.59    04.23
1    Trimble 4000SSI
dres  Dresden                  Germany          BKG       51.03    13.73
1    Trimble 4000SSI
duck  Kitty Hawk, NC           USA              NOAA      36.18   -75.75
1    Trimble 4000SSE
eusk  Euskirchen               Germany          BKG       50.67    06.76
1    Trimble 4000SSI
glpt  Glouchester Point, VA    USA              NOAA      37.25   283.50
1    Rogue SNR-8000
glsv  Kiev                     Ukraine          MAO       50.36    30.49
1    Trimble 4000SSI
gope  Ondrejov                 Czech Republic   Pecny     49.91    14.79
1    Trimble 4000SSE
graa  Graz                     Austria          ISR       47.09    15.49
1    Trimble 4000SSI
gues  Guessing                 Austria          TUV       47.07    16.32
1    JPS Legacy
hers  Herstmonceux             Great Britain    NERC UK   50.87    00.34
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
hnpt  Horn Point, MD           USA              NOAA      38.59   -76.13
1    Ashtech Z-Surveyor
hobu  Hohenbuenstorf           Germany          LGN       53.05    10.48
1    Trimble 4000SSI
karl  Karlsruhe                Germany          BKG       49.02    08.42
1    Trimble 4000SSI
kiru  Kiruna                   Sweden           ESA/ESOC  67.86    20.97
3    Rogue SNR-8100
klop  ?                        Germany          BKG       50.22    08.73
1    Trimble 4000SSI
leip  Leipzig                  Germany          BKG       51.35    12.37
1    Trimble 4000SSI
mate  Matera                   Italy            ASI       40.65    16.70
2    Trimble 4000SSI
medi  Medicina                 Italy            ASI       44.52    11.65
5    Rogue SNR-8100
mtbg  Mattersburg              Austria          TUV       47.74    16.40
1    JPS Legacy
neus  Neustadt?                Austria          TUV       47.96    16.84
1    JPS Legacy
nzmo  Neustrelitz?             Germany          DLR       53.33    13.07
10    JPS Legacy
ober  Oberpullendorf           Austria          TUV       47.51    16.50
1    JPS Legacy
penc  Penc                     Hungary          FOMI      47.78    19.28
1    Trimble 4000SSE
pgc5  Victoria                 Canada           NRCan     48.65  -123.45
1    Leica CRS1000
pol2  Bishkek                  Kyrghyzstan      IVTAN     42.68    74.69
1    TurboRogue
sbgz  Salzburg                 Austria          ISR       47.80    13.11
1    Trimble 4000SSI
sele  Almaty                   Kazakstan        IVTAN     43.18    77.02
1    TurboRogue
shas  Shamsi                   Kyrghyzstan      IVTAN     42.62    75.32
1    TurboRogue
thu2  Thule                    Greenland        KMS       75.54   -68.79
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
vill  Villafranca              Spain            ESA/ESOC  40.44    03.95
3    Rogue SNR-8100
vims  Wachapreaque Island, VA  USA              NOAA      37.61   -75.69
1    Rogue SNR-8000
wtza  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Ashtech Z-XII3
wtzt  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Trimble 4000SSI
wtzz  Wettzell                 Germany          BKG       49.14    12.88
1    Ashtech Z18
zimm  Zimmerwald               Switzerland      FOT       46.88    07.47
1    Trimble 4000SSI

44 sites

[Mailed From: ESA]