Subject: [IGSMAIL-2511] CBIS mail
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:16:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Oct  5 17:16:26 PDT 1999      Message Number 2511
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: CBIS mail

Dear Colleagues,

email software on igscb.jpl.nasa.gov has been updated today and 
seems to be working fine.  Of course, should you experience any 
problems with email to or from igscb, please notify me directly 
at [email-masked] at once.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]