Subject: [IGSMAIL-251] Software Upgrade at DRAO
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: 6 MAY 1993 08:15:11

IGS Electronic Mail        6-MAY-1993 08:15:11       Message Number 251
***********************************************************************

From: Mike Schmidt
Subj: Software Upgrade at DRAO
------------------------------

*************************************************************************
ADVISORY

The GPS tracker DRAO (Penticton, BC Canada) was shut down on DAY 125 from
17:08 UT until 18:44 UT to permit a software upgrade. New PROMS were
installed and a calibration carried out. The upgrade should solve the
problem of biases in pseudo ranges to certain SV's under A/S.

New calibration value is -7.679 nsec; (previous value -7.586 nsec);

Please address any questions to:

***************************************************************************
Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada
9860 West Saanich Rd.
PO Box 6000, Sidney BC
V8L 4B2
TEL (604) 363-6760
FAX (604) 363-6565
internet: [email-masked]
***************************************************************************