Subject: [IGSMAIL-2504] DAV1 and MAW1 data available
From: Bob Twilley
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:25:09 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct  1 15:25:09 PDT 1999      Message Number 2504
******************************************************************************

Author: Bob Twilley
Subject: DAV1 and MAW1 data available

		AUSLIG Geodesy
	Australian Regional GPS Network
		Advisory
***************************************************************************

ADVISORY:

Data is again available from the DAV1 and MAW1, AUSLIG GPS sites in
Antarctica.
Backup, Ashtech Z12 receivers have been operating at these sites since the
end of GPS week 1023-1024 rollover.
This data has not been made available until now as it was not complete with
missing epochs.
Following numerous testing of the data and changes to the receivers
configuration, 
clock steering on the Z12 was turned from OFF to ON, at each site and this
improved the data considerably.

Data availability:
DAV1
Day 238 to 263 (18:14 UT) Clock steering OFF
Day 263 (18:15 UT) to ......Clock steering ON

MAW1
Day 236 to 269 (10:11 UT) Clock steering OFF
Day 269 (10:11 UT) to ......Clock steering ON

Data available prior to the clock steering turned ON should be used with
caution.
Log sheets have been submitted with the amendments to the receiver table.

Regards
Bob

[Mailed From: "Twilley, Bob" <[email-masked]>]