Subject: [IGSMAIL-2496] BRUS
From: C. Bruyninx
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:58:29 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 28 22:58:29 PDT 1999      Message Number 2496
******************************************************************************

Author: C. Bruyninx
Subject: BRUS : Unreliable data

Dear Colleagues,

since our receiver and antenna cable change (done on September 21)
the data from BRUS are of bad quality and not qualified to be 
used in the IGS and EUREF networks.
Please discard all data from BRUS, since DOY 266 to 271, from your 
database. We will today stop distributing the data from BRUS and get 
back on-line as soon as the problem is identified and resolved.

We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause,

regards,

Carine Bruyninx              
[email-masked]
Royal Observatory of Belgium     

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]