Subject: [IGSMAIL-2490] Update of rcvr_ant.tab
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:28:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 21 17:28:10 PDT 1999      Message Number 2490
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Update of rcvr_ant.tab

Dear Colleagues,

The equipment naming table at 
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab has been
updated today.  The header indicates the changes that have been made:

| Changes:                                                              
| 21 Sep 1999  Added AOA ICS-4000Z                                    
| 21 Sep 1999  Renamed AOAD/M_RA_NGS to AOAD/M_TA_NGS                
| 21 Sep 1999  Modified ASH701945B to ASH701945B_M for consistency  
| 21 Sep 1999  Added ASH701933B_M                                   
| 17 Aug 1999  DUTD added                                          

Please inform me if you have any problems with the new table.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]