Subject: [IGSMAIL-249] Status of Zimmerwald Station
From: U. Wild
Date: 27 APR 1993 09:13:07

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       27-APR-1993 09:13:07       Message Number 249
***********************************************************************

From:     U. Wild
Subject:  Status of Zimmerwald Station
--------------------------------------

Permanent GPS Tracking Station Zimmerwald
-----------------------------------------

The new TRIMBLE 4000SSE at Zimmerwald is operated with an observation
interval of 1 second (for navigation purposes). The data for IGS
(observation interval = 30 seconds) is then filtered out. Unfortunately
we have some technical problems with this new kind of operation
(gaps in the data, communication problems ...). We try to solve these
problems as soon as possible.

It is therefore possible that in the next days (day 116 - ....) the data
of the station Zimmerwald will not be completely available (until further
notice).

                     Urs Wild
                     Swiss Federal Office of Topography