Subject: [IGSMAIL-2487] Hourly data from Graz
From: Peter Pesec
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:39:21 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Sun Sep 19 23:39:21 PDT 1999      Message Number 2487
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter Pesec
Subject: Hourly data from Graz

Starting with doy 257 the hourly data from Graz are extracted from a
Z-18 receiver located
at site GRAB (Domes Nr. 11001M004). Only the GPS information is
transmitted, the complete 
rinex files can be retrieved from directory cei/glonass of the data
center Graz. In
addition an hourly met-file is transmitted. As already explained the
data retrieval from
the TurboRogue situated at the main IGS site suffers from timely
communication errors which
do not allow for 24 downloadings per day with reasonable security.
Hourly data from the second IGS site HFLK will be available by mid of
October (together
with meteo files). Here the Turborogue will be replaced by a Trimble
4000SSI. In addition
meteo data will be available for the EUREF sites PFAN and SBGZ by end of
October.

Best regards
Peter
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Peter Pesec                     Tel : +43-316-467350
Space Research Institute,           Fax : +43-316-467356
Department Satellite Geodesy        Mail: [email-masked]
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Lustbuehelstrasse 46, A-8042 Graz
----------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Peter Pesec <[email-masked]>]