Subject: [IGSMAIL-2480] Eclipse data from Austria
From: Peter Pesec
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 7:37:57 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Sep  8  7:37:57 PDT 1999      Message Number 2480
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter Pesec
Subject: Eclipse data from Austria

Dear colleagues,

we have now gathered part of the data measured during August 11, 1999.
You can download the data via internet:
Address: 129.27.194.14
User-ID: anonymous
Password: your ident
Directory: cei/eclipse

File summary:
All files have been Hatanaka-compressed and zipped.
The data for the stations SBGZ (Salzburg) and GRAA (Graz) were collected
in 4 hour intervals (1 sec sample rate), sessions a,e,i,m,q,u.

An intermediate station was measured on the eclipse center line for doys
222 and 223, in order to enable a comparison between both days:
CECL2221.zip and CECL2231.zip (1-sec samples).

The files with session number <0> contain 30-sec data for all Austrian
stations. 1-sec GPS/GLONASS data for Graz can be made available upon
request.
In principle 1-sec data of all Austrian stations are available but will
only be
placed at disposal upon request.

We will try to forward part of the data to CDDIS.

Peter Pesec 
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Peter Pesec                     Tel : +43-316-467350
Space Research Institute,           Fax : +43-316-467356
Department Satellite Geodesy        Mail: [email-masked]
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Lustbuehelstrasse 46, A-8042 Graz
----------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Peter Pesec <[email-masked]>]