Subject: [IGSMAIL-2478] Austrian Expedition "Black Sea 1999"
From: Peter Pesec
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 0:29:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Sep  8  0:29:02 PDT 1999      Message Number 2478
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter Pesec
Subject: Austrian Expedition "Black Sea 1999"

Dear managers of IGS/EUREF stations around the Black Sea,

within the frame of a research project sponsored by the Austrian Academy
of Sciences echo
depth-sounder measurements will be carried out in the Black Sea from
9.9. to 17.9.99. The
mission will start from Varna, Bulgaria. For the positioning of the
vessel a dual-frequency
GPS-receiver will be on board. In order to recover the positions of the
relevant depth-measurements high-rate data from at least one permanent
station in that region are
required. I kindly ask potential stations to indicate their willingness
for providing such
data. More details will be given after having received the exact
measuring schedule.

I am waiting for your response,
regards Peter Pesec
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Peter Pesec                     Tel : +43-316-467350
Space Research Institute,           Fax : +43-316-467356
Department Satellite Geodesy        Mail: [email-masked]
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Lustbuehelstrasse 46, A-8042 Graz
----------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Peter Pesec <[email-masked]>]