Subject: [IGSMAIL-2474] Single-station data validation software
From: Kees deJong
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 2:09:27 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep  7  2:09:27 PDT 1999      Message Number 2474
******************************************************************************

Author: Kees deJong
Subject: Single-station data validation software

Dear colleaugues,

At the IGS Analysis Center Wokshop in La Jolla in June, I presented a paper 
on the integrity monitoring (data validation) of GPS and GLONASS 
observations from a single station. The integrity monitoring functions are 
now available for free for research and educational organizations from 
Delft University of Technology. The software is written in Ansi C and was 
tested on PC and Unix platforms.
If you are interested, send a mail to [email-masked].

Regards,
Kees de Jong

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
----
dr. ir. Kees de Jong, Dept. of Mathematical Geodesy and Positioning, 
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of 
Technology, Thijsseweg 11, 2629 JA, Delft, The Netherlands.
Phone: +31 15 278 2527  Fax: +31 15 278 3711  e-mail: 
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
----

[Mailed From: Kees de Jong <[email-masked]>]