Subject: [IGSMAIL-2473] Bulletin B postponed
From: Daniel Gambis
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 6:55:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Sep  6  6:55:30 PDT 1999      Message Number 2473
******************************************************************************

Author: Daniel Gambis
Subject: Bulletin B postponed

Subject : Bulletin B postponed

Due to a disk failure we are not able to produce the IERS Bulletin B.
We do our possible to fix the problem in order to disseminate the Bulletin B
as soon as possible.

An alternative solution for EOP is the C04 solution accessible from our 
web/ftp site.

http://hpiers.obspm.fr/ EARTH ORIENTATION (EOP)

or anonymous ftp hpiers.obspm.fr
cd /iers/eop/eopc04

Sorry for the inconvenience

Daniel Gambis

[Mailed From: IERS/CB <[email-masked]>]