Subject: [IGSMAIL-2471] Change of address
From: Markus Rothacher
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 4:26:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Sep  3  4:26:32 PDT 1999      Message Number 2471
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Rothacher
Subject: Change of address

Dear Colleagues,

August 31, 1999, I stopped working at the Astronomical Institute,
University of Berne and moved to Munich. I am working now at the 
Forschungseinrichtung Satellitengeodaesie, Technical University of Munich
(Wettzell), and as professor at the Institute of Astronomical and Physical 
Geodesy, Technical University of Munich.
Please note that all major "coordinates" of mine (except my name) changed 
as given below.

With best regards,
                      Markus Rothacher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Markus Rothacher                   Phone : ++49-89-289-23191
Forschungseinrichtung Satellitengeodaesie    Fax   : ++49-89-289-23178
Technische Universitaet Muenchen             E-mail: [email-masked]
Arcisstrasse 21    
D-80333 Muenchen / Germany          

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (MARKUS ROTHACHER)]