Subject: [IGSMAIL-2466] IGS Final wk1022
From: AC Coordinator
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 2:41:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Sep  1  2:41:02 PDT 1999      Message Number 2466
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator
Subject: IGS Final wk1022

Dear IGS colleagues,

Several people have unsuccessfully looked for the IGS Final products
for GPS week 1022. Although the final combination has been done and
the report has been submitted the product can not be retrieved from
the cddisa archives at this time. Therefore I have made the official
IGS final products for GPS week 1022 available on the anonymous ftp
of the Astronomical Institute at the University of Berne.

The products may be found at URL:

 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/final_igs

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
         Tim Springer

-- 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>]