Subject: [IGSMAIL-2464] BOR1 status after GPS EOW rollover
From: Marek Lehmann
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:32:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug 30 12:32:29 PDT 1999      Message Number 2464
******************************************************************************

Author: Marek Lehmann
Subject: BOR1 status after GPS EOW rollover

Subject: BOR1 status after GPS EOW rollover

Dear Colleagues,

After midnight 0:00 h UT, Aug. 22. 1999 (DOY 234), observations at BOR1
have been stopped and the receiver given to hardware upgrade depending
upon change of the processor AMD 2900 onto AMD 2950. Then the firmware
reverted from version v.2.8 to v.3.2.32.9.
The GPS observations were restarted since evening Aug. 27-th (DOY 237).
Because we have not got any other receiver of TurboRogue type, there is
gap of observations for DOY's 234-237.
Due to difficulties with the other software, the files for DOY's 238-241
have been exported to IGS Data Centers delayed some days.
  
An updated logfile has been submitted to IGS.

I regret any inconveniences.

Best regards,
Marek

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*   Marek LEHMANN                                                   *
*  Centrum Badan Kosmicznych PAN    | Space Research Centre P.A.S.  *
*  Obserwatorium Astrogeodynamiczne | Astrogeodynamical Observatory *
*  ( d. Astronomiczne Obserwatorium | (f. Astronomical Latitude     *
*       Szerokosciowe)     _________|___ Observatory)               *
*  BOROWIEC,    PL 62-035  KORNIK                                   * 
*     tel.: (+48 61) 8170187            fax: (+48 61) 8170219       *
*     e-mail: [email-masked]                               *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*   

[Mailed From: Marek Lehmann <[email-masked]>]