Subject: [IGSMAIL-2461] Data export while CDDIS is down
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:23:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug 27 18:23:19 PDT 1999      Message Number 2461
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Data export while CDDIS is down

Dear Colleagues,

The SIO data center can accept data from those of you who normally
push data files to CDDIS, when CDDIS is unhealthy.  Operators wishing
to take advantage of this would need to inform [email-masked]
of their intentions and receive a password.  Unfortunately, now that
the weekend is here it may be too late to start this procedure before
CDDIS is back in service.  Should the CDDIS outage persist longer than 
expected next week, you may wish to consider contacting SIO to arrange 
for your station data to go to SIO.

This and other "lessons learned" from this unfortunate incident will be
incorporated into IGS data flow organization & procedures!

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]