Subject: [IGSMAIL-2460] FTP on igscb updated
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:21:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug 27 17:21:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 2460
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: FTP on igscb updated

Dear IGS Colleagues,

I've updated the ftp daemon on igscb.jpl.nasa.gov today, to incorporate
security patches.

If you experience any problems lasting longer than just a few minutes in
accessing our ftp server, please let me know immediately.  I will be
making a final check of the configuration but it should not be affected
more than momentarily.

Apologies if anyone was inconvenienced while the update was being done!

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]