Subject: [IGSMAIL-2456] IGS Final wk1022 delayed!
From: AC Coordinator
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 9:41:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 26  9:41:35 PDT 1999      Message Number 2456
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator
Subject: IGS Final wk1022 delayed!

Dear IGS Colleagues,

This message is to inform you that the IGS Final products for GPS week 1022
will be delayed due to the problems with the cddisa archives. I hope to
be able to deliver the products tomorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Kind Regards,
         Tim Springer
         AC Coordinator

-- 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 http://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>]