Subject: [IGSMAIL-2455] Data availability
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:50:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Aug 25 21:50:01 PDT 1999      Message Number 2455
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Data availability

Dear Colleagues,

Although I haven't been able to track down why day 236 data was not previously
available at the SIO data center, there now seems to be a reasonably full
complement of d235-237 data at lox.ucsd.edu.  I hope between this and the 
IGN data center, there is enough global data to satisfy analysis requirements
until CDDIS returns to service.  

I will continue to monitor the situation.  Please do email me if you are not
able to get acceptable amounts of data from SIO and IGN.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: Angelyn Moore <[email-masked]>]