Subject: [IGSMAIL-245] GPS Zimmerwald
From: U. WILD
Date: 21 APR 1993 16:44:37

IGS Electronic Mail       21-APR-1993 16:44:37       Message Number 245
***********************************************************************

From:	U. WILD
Subj:	GPS Zimmerwald
----------------------

Permanent GPS Tracking Station Zimmerwald
-----------------------------------------

The old TRIMBLE 4000SST was replaced by a new dual-frequency P-code
receiver of the type TRIMBLE 4000SSE. The replacement and some software
changes took place between day 104 and 109. For this period only a part
of the data is available.

This change was necesseray because the old receiver showed large gaps
in the data and had problems on the serial port needed for the
communication with the remote PC.

The station was operational again from day 110 on.

                             Urs Wild
                             Federal Office of Topography