Subject: [IGSMAIL-2447] HERS changes
From: Roger Wood/Robert Sherwood, SLR Herstmonceux
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 9:34:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug 23  9:34:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 2447
******************************************************************************

Author: Roger Wood/Robert Sherwood, SLR Herstmonceux
Subject: HERS changes

    Dear colleagues

    FIRMWARE 
    The firmware for our Ashtech Z-12 receiver has been upgraded from CB00
    to CD00. The receiver was taken down at 1999 August 20 00:00 and
    restarted at about 01:30.

    LOG FILE
    An updated logfile has been submitted to IGS.

    POWER OUTAGE
    A gap in the data from 1999 August 20 1945 to midnight was caused by a
    power outage at the site.

    EXTERNAL FREQUENCY
    The external 10 MHz frequency supplied to the receiver drifted slightly
    during the interval 1999 August 20 00:00 and August 21 12:00 but has
    been stable since.

    Regards
    Roger Wood
                                                               |
    ========================================================= -O- =========
    |                                                         /|          |
    |  NERC Satellite Laser Ranger Facility                  /            |
    |  Herstmonceux Castle                                  /             |
    |  Hailsham                                     (\    / /  /)         |
    |  East Sussex                                 (  \  /_/  /  )        |
    |  UK   BN27 1RP                              (    \ |O| /    )       |
    |  Tel:  +44 (0)1323 833888                   =================       |
    |  Fax:  +44 (0)1323 833929                   ==             ==       |
    |  Email: [email-masked]                  =               =       |
    =======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (SLR at Herstmonceux)]