Subject: [IGSMAIL-2445] Z-12
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 8:18:53 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug 23  8:18:53 PDT 1999      Message Number 2445
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: Z-12: Smooth Week Rollover 

We report that Ashtech Z-12 receivers at _all_ six IGS stations supervised
by RDAAC/Lamont-Doherty/JPL/IRIS (Russia: YAKZ, TIXI, MAG0, PETP, YSSK, ARTU)
continue to work properly after the Week Rollover. Both the year and the day
are correct.

They were upgraded to firmwares: CC00 (YAKZ, TIXI, YSSK, ARTU) and 
CD00 (MAG0, PETP).

The screen of the Ashtech receiver shows now the GPS week 1024.

========================================================================
Grigory M. Steblov                    
RDAAC                                 E-mail   : [email-masked]
101 Prospekt Vernadskogo              Telephone: +1-7095-434-3249 
Building 1, Office 303                Fax      : +1-7095-434-3249
Moscow 117526 RUSSIA
========================================================================

========================================================================
Mikhail G. Kogan                     
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory      E-mail   : [email-masked]
P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W          Telephone: 914-365-8882  
Palisades, NY 10964 USA               Fax      : 914-365-8150
========================================================================

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]