Subject: [IGSMAIL-2443] TSKB date rollover
From: Atsushi Yamagiwa
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 5:52:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug 23  5:52:36 PDT 1999      Message Number 2443
******************************************************************************

Author: Atsushi Yamagiwa
Subject: TSKB date rollover

Dear Colleagues,

Our TSKB RINEX file (data on 234 doy, 1999) had wrong date descriptions
probably due to GPS rollover problem.

In the navigation file (n file), the RINEX header has been filled out with
rollover date of the year 1980, though our firmware's version was updated to
3.2.32.9. We have no idea how to solve this and are afraid that this
critical condition will go on.

Now the same problem some sites may be suffering from, so please confirm
today's files and report your files have no problem or not.
And if you know what cause this problem, please inform us.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this incorrect dating may cause.

Best Regards,

Yamagiwa

------------------------------------------------------------
Atsushi Yamagiwa
Geographical Survey Institute (GSI), Japan
E-mail: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: "Atsushi Yamagiwa" <[email-masked]>]