Subject: [IGSMAIL-2430] ITRF97 coordinate files
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:00:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 19 18:00:40 PDT 1999      Message Number 2430
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: ITRF97 coordinate files

Dear Colleagues,

In reference to IGSMail #2373, the ITRF97 files have been moved to
the following location:

~ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/coord/ITRF97_IGS_RS51.SNX
and
~ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/coord/ITRF97_IGS_RS51.SNX.Z

Thanks to our ACC for noticing this more sensible location for these 
files, and apologies if anyone has experienced confusion looking for them.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]