Subject: [IGSMAIL-2415] Rollover reminder
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:09:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 12 17:09:50 PDT 1999      Message Number 2415
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Rollover reminder

Dear Colleagues,

With the GPS rollover arriving soon, please be reminded of the IGS
directive regarding GPS week number in RINEX files:

* GPS week: The GPS week number in all RINEX files is a continuous number
  not affected by the 1024 roll-over, it runs from 1023 over 1024 to 1025 etc.

Please contact me with any questions!

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]