Subject: [IGSMAIL-2414] Updated WSRT site log
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius and Danny van Loon (DEOS/DUT)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:02:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 12 14:02:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 2414
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius and Danny van Loon (DEOS/DUT)
Subject: Updated WSRT site log

An updated site log for station WSRT (Westerbork, the Netherlands) has been
submitted to the IGS Central Bureau.

It reflects a number of changes related to the installation of the latest
version of the receiver firmware, identification of the special radome
design used at all Dutch stations and the connection to a new frequency
standard. More specifically:

1. On August 12, the ROGUE SNR-12 RM receiver firmware was changed to
   version 3.2.32.9
2. The radome design identifier has been changed to DUTD (DUT design)
3. On May 18, 1999, the external frequency standard was changed from
   a temporary rubidium clock to a new H-maser.

Further details are included in the site log.

Boudewijn and Danny

[Mailed From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>]