Subject: [IGSMAIL-2408] DAM1 DAM2 PIN2 now regional/test only sites
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:54:03 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Aug 10 12:54:03 PDT 1999      Message Number 2408
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: DAM1 DAM2 PIN2 now regional/test only sites

Dear IGS Colleagues,

The operators of stations DAM1, DAM2, and PIN2 have advised us that these
are test sites, and as such not appropriate for regular IGS analysis.
The site logs have therefore been relocated to the oldlog area on the CBIS
(ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/oldlog/).

Please contact SOPAC via http://lox.ucsd.edu for current information
regarding these sites if you require it.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]