Subject: [IGSMAIL-2403] Firmware upgrade at TSKB
From: Atsushi Yamagiwa
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:41:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug  5 20:41:42 PDT 1999      Message Number 2403
******************************************************************************

Author: Atsushi Yamagiwa
Subject: Firmware upgrade at TSKB

Please be informed that we have upgraded the firmware of TSKB TurboRogue
Receiver SNR-8100 in Japan to version 3.2.32.9 on 4 August 1999. Updated log
file we'll send to IGSCB soon.

If you have any question about this upgrade, please contact below
[email-masked]

Best Regards,

Yamagiwa

---------------------------------------------
Atsushi Yamagiwa
Geographical Survey Institute (GSI), Japan
E-mail: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: "Atsushi Yamagiwa" <[email-masked]>]