Subject: [IGSMAIL-240] CIGNET new address
From: Miranda Chin
Date: 13 APR 1993 17:28:36

IGS Electronic Mail       13-APR-1993 17:28:36       Message Number 240
***********************************************************************

From: Miranda Chin 
Subj: CIGNET new address
------------------------

Due to a consolidation of NOAA offices in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area,
CIGNET Information Center and the rest of Geosciences Laboratory will be re-
located to Silver Spring on April 19, 1993. The move will take place on April 15
and 16.

The phone number, 301-443-8423, is valid until April 15. The Internet address,
gracie.grdl.noaa.gov, will be shut down on April 13.

We were told that a new Internet address will be available in weeks. However,
we have setup a temporary Internet connection in NGS (NGS will move in June this
year) and installed a computer for processing IGS data. Therefore, we anticipate
minimum impacts in delivering data to CDDIS. Tracking stations which deliver data
to CIGNET were informed to take a different procedure.

The new address is:

       CIGNET Information Center
       NOAA,N/OES13
       SSMC IV,  STA 8201
       1305 East-West Highway
       Silver Spring, MD 20910

       Tel: 301-713-2852
       Fax: 301-713-4475

The temporary Internet address is:

      PC IP address: 192.64.68.43   or scylla.ngs.noaa.gov
      login id: miranda
      Data directory: /archive/spg/cignet

If you have further questions please phone us at 301-443-8843 before April 15
or send an e-mail to [email-masked].