Subject: [IGSMAIL-2391] TIXI
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 4:47:41 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul 29  4:47:41 PDT 1999      Message Number 2391
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: TIXI: Internet Readjustment

Since doy 204, the data at TIXI are inaccessible by Internet since 
SakhaTELECOM readjusts their antenna dish to the other communication
satellite. The data continue to be collected and downloaded to the local PC.
This situation may continue for a few more days. After the link is
re-established, the stored data will be made accessible.

Regards,

-- Grigory Steblov ([email-masked])

-- Mikhail Kogan   ([email-masked])

PS TRACKER ID:  TIXI
DOMES No.:      12360M001
LOCATION:       Tixi, Arctic Eastern Siberia, (Yakutia-Sakha Republic), RUSSIA
                NEDA: Northern Eurasia Deformation Array created and run by
                RUSEG: Russia/US Experiment on Geodynamics by GPS Technology. 
                NEDA operational control is provided by RDAAC: 
                Regional GPS Data Acquisition/Analysis Center, Moscow, Russia 
                (contact Grigory Steblov: [email-masked])

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]