Subject: [IGSMAIL-239] Distribution of IGSREPORT
From: W. Gurtner
Date: 13 APR 1993 15:07:25

IGS Electronic Mail       13-APR-1993 15:07:25       Message Number 239
***********************************************************************

From:   W. Gurtner
Subj.:  Distribution of IGSREPORT
---------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

as announced in IGSMAIL Message 232 we will start now sending
the IGSREPORTs to a reduced distribution list only. The reports
are available (at least) at the following centers through ftp:

    Institution          Internet       User       Directory

    Univ. of Berne       130.92.4.10    anonymous  [ASTRONOMY.IGSREPORT]
    CDDIS                128.183.10.141 igs        GPS3:[IGSREPORT]
    IGN                  192.33.147.225 igs        IGS$REPORTS
    IfAG                 141.74.240.1   anonymous  IGSREPORT (uppercase!)
    UNB Fredericton      131.202.1.2    anonymous  pub.canspace
              ( get report #iii by "get pub.canspace.igs.reports(#iii)" )

If somebody does not get anymore the reports but does not have access 
to Internet or has other good reasons why he/she wants us to continue 
please let us know.

Kind regards,

Werner Gurtner.