Subject: [IGSMAIL-2384] ALBX
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:09:33 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jul 23 15:09:33 PDT 1999      Message Number 2384
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: ALBX: Data submissions to end

Ref: IGS Message Number 2234

Dear IGS Colleagues

We will be removing the AOA BenchMark receiver presently posting data as
"ALBX" in order to facilitate a hardware modification to the receiver. In
IGS Mail No. 2234 we indicated that this receiver (ALBX) would run in
parallel with a Turbo Rogue receiver (ALBH) on a zero baseline so as to
permit comparison of Turbo Rogue with BenchMark ACT data. The receiver is
scheduled to be removed July 28 - the last complete day of data to be posted
will therefore be July 27/99.

Please contact either myself or Herb Dragert ([email-masked]) with
any concerns regarding this as well as as with any comparison results
available.

Regards

Mike
                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

             http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre       FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada     Cell (250) 920-6128
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.     mailto://[email-masked]
Sidney, B.C.
Canada  V8L 4B2
                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Mike Schmidt <[email-masked]>]