Subject: [IGSMAIL-238] EASTER ARRANGEMENTS
From: G. Preiss
Date: 7 APR 1993 17:18:06

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        7-APR-1993 17:18:06       Message Number 238
***********************************************************************

From: G. Preiss
Subject: EASTER ARRANGEMENTS
-----------------------------

DATA COLLECTION - NY ALESUND, TROMSO, METSAHOVI & ONSALA

We have again encountered difficulties with our automatic routines for
downloading tracking data from these stations. We believe that these problems
have to do with the communications between our centre here and the four
different tracking sites. This has meant that we have had to use manual
procedures, and we regret therefore that delivery of data has become late.

Meanwhile, we are now shutting down our offices for the Easter break. In
Norway, it is customary to close at mid-day on the Wednesday before Easter, and
to re-open at normal working hours on the Tuesday after Easter. Nevertheless,
in view of the above difficulties, we have made arrangements to check at
regular intervals throughout the holiday period.

It only remains for us to send our greetings and best wishes for the
forthecoming recuperative holiday. We hope that, wherever you may be, the
weather will be good, and that you will all be able to take a well-earned
break.

With best regards,

George Preiss

===========================================================================
George Preiss
-------------
Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-67-18393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-67-18100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-67-18101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-67-42667

Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================