Subject: [IGSMAIL-2366] 30s FAIR data available for test purposes (again)
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:27:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jul 13 10:27:43 PDT 1999      Message Number 2366
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: 30s FAIR data available for test purposes (again)

Dear Colleagues,

Initial 30s RINEX data from the ACT-updated GPS receiver at Gilmore Creek Geophysical Observatory (FAIR), running at a 1s sample rate is available 
for testing and comments at 

    ftp://bodhi.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/pro/y1999/d191 , d192 , and d193.

Please note that the test files mentioned above have been replaced today 
(d194) shortly after 17:00 UTC.

The RINEX headers should now be complete and proper.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]