Subject: [IGSMAIL-2364] 30s FAIR data available for test purposes
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:11:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 12 19:11:14 PDT 1999      Message Number 2364
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: 30s FAIR data available for test purposes

Dear Colleagues,

Initial 30s RINEX data from the ACT-updated GPS receiver at Gilmore Creek Geophysical Observatory (FAIR), running at a 1s sample rate is available 
for testing and comments at 

    ftp://bodhi.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/pro/y1999/d191 , d192 , and d193.

Quality evaluation of data is in progress. Normal IGS distribution will 
follow, contingent upon successful evaluation. Thank you for your
patience.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]