Subject: [IGSMAIL-2358] Old antenna names
From: Stefan Schaer
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 7:14:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul  7  7:14:56 PDT 1999      Message Number 2358
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer
Subject: Old antenna names

Dear colleagues:

Starting with GPS week 1017 (doy 185) all IGS and EUREF RINEX and station 
log files have to contain receiver and antenna names which are consistent 
with the new rcvr_ant table provided by the IGS CB. The following list 
gives those sites (processed by CODE) which do not meet this demand 
(checked on July 7):

  BRAZ    IGS                      
  GOUG    IGS        BCR           
  JAB1    IGS                      
  KIR0        EUR                  
  MAR6        EUR                  
  MAS1    IGS/EUR                  
  MOIN    IGS                      
  NTUS    IGS                      
  OSLO        EUR                  
  STAV        EUR    
  SUTH    IGS        BCR only (names OK)
  TAIW    IGS                      
  TRON        EUR                  
  VARD        EUR                  
  VESL    IGS        BCR           
  VIL0        EUR                  
  WSRT    IGS                      
  WUHN    IGS        BCR           

Note that "BCR" indicates those sites which do not refer their RINEX antenna
heights to the "ARP."

The CODE AC will not deliver coordinate results for all these sites until 
the new antenna (and receiver) names are available through updated station 
log files. 

We would appreciate it if you could update or correct the site information 
as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Stefan Schaer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Stefan Schaer           Phone  : +41-31-631-8591 
Astronomical Institute      Fax    : +41-31-631-3869
University of Berne         E-mail : [email-masked] 
Sidlerstrasse 5             FTP    : ftp://ubeclu.unibe.ch/aiub$ftp/
CH-3012 Berne               Web    : http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/
Switzerland                                                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How does the ionosphere currently develop? Look at Web site: ionosphere.html

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (STEFAN SCHAER)]