Subject: [IGSMAIL-2347] Another new rcvr_ant.tab
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:27:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul  1 13:27:02 PDT 1999      Message Number 2347
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Another new rcvr_ant.tab

Dear Colleagues,

A new version of the equipment naming table is available at
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab.  A few
new entries have been added to accomodate operators who have reported
having types of antennas and domes not previously included.

This table clarifies that radome codes belong exactly in columns 17-20 of 
the antenna name field.  Anyone who has recently submitted a log with the 
dome code (incorrectly) immediately following the antenna code is asked to
resubmit with the dome code in columns 17-20.

Also confirmed is that the absense of a dome code implies the absence of
a dome.

I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation in converting to
these new naming codes!  137 sites have had their logs updated in June,
many of them more than once to get everything just right.  There are
still some sites awaiting updates, so any operators who have not yet
done so are urged to please make every attempt to update their site logs
before July 4.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]