Subject: [IGSMAIL-2344] Gilmore Creek (FAIR) receiver data
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:26:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun 30 11:26:26 PDT 1999      Message Number 2344
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: Gilmore Creek (FAIR) receiver data

Dear Colleagues,

The GPS ROGUE SNR-8000 receiver at Gilmore Creek Geophysical Observatory was
replaced on 03-jun-1999 with an AOA SNR-8100 ACT. The site is in transition
toward being able to support both LEO missions and IGS-type needs.

It is anticipated that 30s RINEX files will operationally made available
in the normal locations next week.

Sitelogs and RINEX header info were updated at the time of the replacement
of the failed receiver.

I apologize for my failure to explicitly disseminate this info sooner
and for any inconvenience caused.

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]