Subject: [IGSMAIL-2342] New rcvr_ant.tab
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:24:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 29 16:24:32 PDT 1999      Message Number 2342
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: New rcvr_ant.tab

Dear IGS Colleagues,

Following a few more requests for additions, there is a new version of
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab today.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]