Subject: [IGSMAIL-2336] A workaround of the Turbo Rogue L2 tracking problem
From: Danan Dong
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:53:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 29 13:53:05 PDT 1999      Message Number 2336
******************************************************************************

Author: Danan Dong
Subject: A workaround of the Turbo Rogue L2 tracking problem

Dear Colleagues:

Due to Turbo Rogue L2 tracking problems during periods of high ionospheric 
activity (see IGSmails 2071, 2075, 2190, 2240, 2241), a software workaround 
has been developed at JPL and implemented at the IGS site in Bogota, 
Colombia (BOGT). The solution in use requires that the receiver is run at 
a sample rate of 1s and that a local computer offloads the 1s data, then 
executes code to perform the 1s->30s transformation, which mimics the 
internal 30s sampling process of the receiver.

For information regarding this workaround, including instructions for use,
please refer to the following URL:

ftp://bodhi.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/software/TR_L2/README

Best regards,

Danan Dong

[Mailed From: Danan Dong <[email-masked]>]