Subject: [IGSMAIL-2333] GPS rollover tests postponed
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 9:59:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 29  9:59:10 PDT 1999      Message Number 2333
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: GPS rollover tests postponed

Dear Colleagues,

Yoaz Bar-Sever passed this message along to the IGS CB:

"The Air Force time transition tests (Y2K and others) have been postponed
until further notice. They will notify me of the new schedule as soon as
possible."

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]