Subject: [IGSMAIL-2331] New rcvr_ant.tab
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:00:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jun 28 16:00:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 2331
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: New rcvr_ant.tab

Dear Colleagues,

A new version of the equipment naming table has been placed at
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab

Several equipment models have been added after suggestions from site 
operators.  Some requests for additions are still pending; please
feel free to email any requests for additions to me.  

Also the section heading for old names has been changed to 
"Formerly valid codes" to clarify that they are for cross-referencing old
data, but we request all site logs and RINEX Headers to use new names only
from this point forward.

Site operators are receiving automated (mostly - I am checking them over
before they go out) messages from me requesting corrections to site logs
and/or RINEX headers.  Your cooperation is appreciated in helping me to
meet the July 4 deadline for correcting discrepancies and changing to
new equipment codes!  Please consider the items that the emails point
out and correct RINEX headers and site logs promptly.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]