Subject: [IGSMAIL-2326] POL2
From: Oivind Ruud
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:58:27 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jun 28 13:58:27 PDT 1999      Message Number 2326
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud
Subject: POL2: Original TurboRogue receiver reinstalled at station POL2

The original TurboRogue equipment (receiver s/n 107, and chokering antenna
s/n 229) was reinstalled on station POL2 on 06/24/99. The receiver firmware
has been upgraded to 3.2.32.8.

Note that the antenna now has a shield to combat the RFI problems associated
with this site. Also, the antenna height is recorded as 0.078 m (same as
before the Trimble equipment was in use).

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web www.unavco.ucar.edu                     OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

[Mailed From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>]