Subject: [IGSMAIL-2290] New site log for GLSV (Golosiiv)
From: Oleg Khoda
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 6:40:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jun  3  6:40:47 PDT 1999      Message Number 2290
******************************************************************************

Author: Oleg Khoda
Subject: New site log for GLSV (Golosiiv)

Dear colleagues,

The updated GLSV Site Information Form (Receiver Type and Antenna 
Type were corrected to be compliant with a new IGS standard for 
naming GPS equipment, Local Site Ties were added) has been sent to 
the IGS Central Bureau.

With best regards,
Oleg Khoda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oleg Khoda                                 Phone  : +380 (44) 266-4759   
 Dep. of Space Geodynamics,                 Fax    : +380 (44) 266-2147   
 Main Astronomical Observatory,             E-mail : [email-masked]    
 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,                               
 Golosiiv, Kiev-22, 252650, UKRAINE                                    
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Oleg Khoda <[email-masked]>]