Subject: [IGSMAIL-2289] IRKT
From: V.ZALUTSKY
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:00:25 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun  2 18:00:25 PDT 1999      Message Number 2289
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT:H-maser ref.freq.failure

Subject: H-maser ref.freq.failure

Dear IGS Colleagues:

Please be informed that as a result of H-maser reference frequency
signal failure, happened twice for the June, 2nd, during time interval
0:24 - 4:21 UT and after 11:00 UT, our GPS data from TR-8000 and GLONASS
data from Trimble4000SGL are not good for the postprocessing.

Sincerely, Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

**********************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of EOP Laboratory
Time & Frequency Service Division       
East-Siberian Scientific Research Institute for Physics-technical 
and Radio-technical  Measurements (ES SRIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI       Phone: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                  
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                       
*********************************************************************

[Mailed From: "Chirkova L.I." <[email-masked]>]